I DREW SOMETHING

This is a blog of illustrator Petri Suni. Browse on and check what he's been up to lately.

04 April 2014

Valkyrie for Sketch Dailies

Another character for Sketch Dailies. This time it was Valkyrie, a figure from Norse mythology.

I've really enjoyed drawing these Sketch Dailies challenges. As they are posted around 8PM my time, I usually try to finish them before I go to bed, which means I have only couple of hours, which means I have to be quick, which means I can't think too much, which means I often end up doing something I didn't expect, which makes me learn, which is always nice!

Yet I notice that using all kind of splashes, drips, sprays and splatters is forming a habit to me. I'll try to avoid them with the next Sketch Dailies piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment