I DREW SOMETHING

This is a blog of illustrator Petri Suni. Browse on and check what he's been up to lately.

21 April 2014

Lady of the lake - Intuos Creative Stylus

Here's my "Lady of the lake". A piece I drew during the easter holidays as a catch up for Sketch Dailies. This one, like almost all of my latest posts, is made with a iPad Air - Wacom's Intuos Creative Stylus - Procreate app -combo.

Now that I have used these great toys nearly half a year I'm still more than happy with them. IPad's screen is just great and there's enough power to avoid any lagging during drawing. Wacom's stylus has also worked perfectly even though some seem to have had quite some trouble with it, especially when working with iPad Air. And last but not least, the Procreate app has been incredible, much much more than I never could have expected. Ever since I started using it, I haven't even opened any other drawing app a single time.

No comments:

Post a Comment