I DREW SOMETHING

This is a blog of illustrator Petri Suni. Browse on and check what he's been up to lately.

06 December 2013

Cheerleader fan t-shirt

During the last year or so I've been drawing some cheerleader characters for different ice hockey teams. I used one of the characters to create a do-it-yourself fan t-shirt to cheer for my favourite sport team SaiPa, also known as "sputnik".

I ordered the shirt from the Spreadshirt service that I've been using a couple of times before. I'm glad to say that once again everything went very smoothly.

The good news is that I made some of the characters available for everyone who is willing to create a similar DIY fan t-shirt. The sport fan t-shirt shop can be found in address: http://cheer-for-your-team.spreadshirt.net/

Go ahead and check out the selection. I'll add more characters later on.





sport fan shirt wings

sport fan shirt wild

sport fan shirt twirl

No comments:

Post a Comment